Leicester South West District Scout Council – AGM
Tuesday. 23rd June 2020 7.30pm.
To be held virtually via Zoom.
All AGM paperwork will be available from your GSL, District Team or District Exec member from the 12th June onwards.
All Leaders, Group and District Exec members, Helpers, Active Support members and other interested people are invited to attend the virtual Annual Meeting via Zoom to share our experiences and celebrate another fantastic year.
Each Group in the District is invited to nominate lay members or uniformed members for election to the District Executive Committee. Nominations for District Secretary and District Treasurer are also invited. Please use the form below. Please return A.S.A.P
The Agenda for the meeting part of the evening will be: –
- Welcome by the Chairman
- Apologies for Absence
- Adoption of the minutes for the Annual Meeting 2019.
- Presentation and adoption of the Annual Report (DC & Treasurer)
- Approval of DC’s nomination for District Chairman
6. Election of District Secretary, District Treasurer and Executive Committee
a. Commissioners Nominations
b. Election of members.
c. Election of Young Persons
7. Co-Opted members approved by the Exec
8. Appointment of District Account Examiners.
9. Approval of nominations of two Group Scouters for County Scout Council.
We appreciate these are strange times and not the AGM we had in mind however…Please do come and join us.