- Beaver Scouts (6 – 8 year olds)
- Cub Scouts (8- 10½ year olds)
- Scouts (10½ – 14 year olds)
- Explorer Scouts (14 – 18 year olds)
- Network (18 – 25 year olds)
- Adult Volunteers
Scouts usually meet on one evening during the week, although they may also go to camps and other days out throughout the year. Whilst the activities they take part in will depend on their age, each Section gives young people the opportunity to learn by doing.
The main programme areas are: Outdoor and Adventure; Global; Community; Fit for Life; Creative; and Beliefs and Attitudes. Scout Leaders are trained to deliver this programme, ensuring our young people stay safe while they enjoy themselves and learn.
To find your nearest group click here